QUIZ ON THE JOHNSON FAMILY
“Meet the Johnsons”
1) What is Stanley Johnson’s greatest political achievement?
2) What was the name, nationality and occupation of Stanley’s grandfather?
3) When asked what was the source of the Johnson family’s sense of humour, what did Stanley reply?
a) They all eat raw fish for breakfast.
b) Their blond hair.
c) Stanley was visited by aliens when he was a toddler, became a super hero and passed his gifts on to his children.
4) What long established tradition was Rachel Johnson responsible for abolishing when she was at Ashdown School?
5) From this list of famous people: Winston Churchill, Jean Cocteau, Margaret Thatcher, Benjamin Disraeli, William Wilberforce and Pericles, select the hero of a) Stanley and b) Boris.
6) What sport have Stanley and Boris played together?
7) What famous literary award was won recently by Rachel Johnson?
8) From this list of famous films, select the favourite of (a) Stanley and (b) Boris.
Where Eagles Dare. Born Yesterday. Trop Belle Pour Toi. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Jaws. The Bridges of Madison County. Dirty Harry. Chariots of Fire.
9) Stanley Johnson has always firmly believed in the value of a classical education. Could you therefore give an example of praeteritio, using Boris Johnson’s speeches on the website www.boris-johnson.com as evidence.
Extra points will be awarded for a clear definition of the subject, with the most apt examples.
10) How did Stanley choose the name for his first born son, Boris?
Have a guess and look forward to hearing from you!
Answers by 30th August 2009 please to: email@example.com